KGH Customs Support
You will be working in a large and international customs service office. For more than 50 years KGH Customs Services has..
Billing clerkReageer nu
KGH is the leading independent provider of customs brokerage services in Europe. Every year, we handle thousands of different products from all around the globe. KGH was founded in Sweden in 1963 and since then we have continuously built our competence within customs services. Today we serve more than 28 000 clients through our presence in Europe and globally with our partner network. We are strategically located at key ports and border crossings where goods are physically handled. KGH’s service offer extends to education, consultancy, company establishment, accounting, VAT, software and digital services.
We are looking for:
- Financial specialist who wants to develop KGH in addition to himself;
- MBO work and thinking level;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Good accountant with commercial attitude;
- Flexible and problem solving;
- Good verbal and written communication skills for maintaining contact with customers and colleagues;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Proactive and enterprising in identifying and responding to actual and expected developments;
- Being able to set priorities;
- Stress resistant;
- Great sense of responsibility;
- Strong in figures.
Bel mij terug
In addition to a personal click, we think it is important that we arrange the following for you:
- A challenging role in an international environment with many development opportunities, both personally and professionally;
- Specialised training is possible, for which we work with a study contract;
- Competitive salary;
- 25 holiday days;
- A nice workplace with fun and passionate colleagues.
You will be working in a large and international customs service office. For more than 50 years KGH Customs Services has been a successful and solid trading company with a strong position in customs matters. Headquartered in Sweden and a subsidiary of Maersk, KGH is one of the leading and independent organisations in the field of customs services. Prominent manufacturing and transportation companies enjoy the quality and modern services of KGH. Our offices in the Netherlands are situated in Emmen and Barendrecht.
Invoicing assistant works closely together with colleagues from all departments within KGH. You deal with invoicing independently.
This includes the following:
- Taking care of timely, complete and in accordance with legal and KGH-guidelines invoicing of all services rendered by KGH, as well as charging costs and services of third parties, as well as charging duties on imports, VAT on imports, excise duties, etc;
- Taking care of passing on all services rendered by KGH in accordance with the price agreement as well as passing on third party costs and services to be charged;
- Taking care of updating the name and address details of debtors.
Op een geheel andere manier kennismaken?
Al ontelbaar keer dezelfde sollicitatieprocedure afgelegd? Bij KGH Customs Support BV doen we het anders. Bij HNR is de missie; ‘’Wie je bent, is belangrijker dan wat je hebt gedaan’’. Samen selecteren we kandidaten op basis van persoonlijkheid en ambitie.
Ben jij de nieuwe aanwinst voor KGH Customs Support ?
Ben jij enthousiast geworden en kun je niet wachten totdat je mag kennismaken? Meld je dan snel aan!