KGH Customs Support
As a Customs Declarant you will be working within a team with other Customs Brokers, Juniors and assistants. We expect that..
Customs DeclarantReageer nu
You will be working for an International Company, with as core business – all that is related to Customs. Over 50 years KGH Customs Services is a very successful organization with solid results. The European head quarter is based in Sweden and pan Europe leading in Customs Services. Global leading companies in both production and international shipping/haulage are making use of our services.
We are looking for:
- Affinity with logistics or custom formalities;
- Proactive attitude and business focus;
- Good communication in Dutch and English.
Bel mij terug
KGH is the leading independent provider of customs brokerage services in Europe. Every year, we handle thousands of different products from all around the globe. KGH was founded in Sweden in 1963 and since then we have continuously built our competence within customs services. Today we serve more than 28 000 clients through our presence in Europe and globally with our partner network. We are strategically located at key ports and border crossings where goods are physically handled. KGH’s service offer extends to education, consultancy, company establishment, accounting, VAT, software and digital services.
In addition to a personal click, we think it is important that we arrange the following for you:
- A challenging role involving different elements of administration and communication, with;
- A multicultural and international team with a can-do mentality;
- A lot of opportunities for development personally and professionally;
- Internal options for training/classes to become Certified Customs Broker;
- Attractive salary to reflect candidate’s skills and experience;
- 25 Holidays a year and other secondary benefits;
- An open and motivational environment, where teamwork plays a vital role.
As a Customs Declarant you will be working within a team with other Customs Brokers, Juniors and assistants. We expect that you will be able to work in a team, you will be working with your direct colleagues as well with the other different departments within our organization. You will be able to work independently on different Customs missions and issues after you trained.
- Processing Customs Orders from internal and external customers;
- Filter the received documentation on correctness and legitimacy:
- You will prepare Import and Export Customs documentation;
- Support Customs investigations;
- You are customer focused and will share ideas and initiatives with your manager.
Op een geheel andere manier kennismaken?
Al ontelbaar keer dezelfde sollicitatieprocedure afgelegd? Bij KGH Customs Support BV doen we het anders. Bij HNR is de missie; ‘’Wie je bent, is belangrijker dan wat je hebt gedaan’’. Samen selecteren we kandidaten op basis van persoonlijkheid en ambitie.
Ben jij de nieuwe aanwinst voor KGH Customs Support?
Ben jij enthousiast geworden en kun je niet wachten totdat je mag kennismaken? Meld je dan snel aan!