As an Inside Salesperson, you’re a crucial part of the European Inside Sales team and also work closely with the local..
Inside Sales Accountmanager (English)
Have you always wanted to use the English language while working in sales? Then this might be interesting for you!
As an Inside Salesperson, you’re a crucial part of the European Inside Sales team and also work closely with the local commercial team. Your main job is to help the company grow and make more money within your assigned portfolio.
Here are your main tasks:
- Learn enough about our products to understand what problems or opportunities our customers have, even if you can’t solve everything yourself. If needed, reach out to experts in our team to find solutions for customers.
- Turn our plan for growing in the market into a strategy for your portfolio. This means finding ways to sell more to existing customers and suggesting other products they might be interested in.
- Create individual plans for each customer based on our portfolio strategy, and make sure to follow through with those plans in a structured way for the best results.
- Focus on finding good opportunities with current and potential customers and make sure to close deals effectively and efficiently.
- Use our tools like CRM and Power BI to analyze data and figure out which tasks are the most important. Be proactive in keeping track of customer interactions.
- Work closely with a team of Account Managers on specific accounts and collaborate with colleagues in other European Sales Units.
- Team up with Account Managers in other Sales Units, as well as with teams in Marketing, Customer Service, Planning, Finance, and Operations. We all work together in international teams to serve, develop, and keep customers happy.
Who are you?
Next to being a nice person to work with we find it important that you:
- Can speak the English language fluently;
- Know how to understand the customer and know how to respond to opportunities;
- Have good communication skills;
- Are eager to learn;
- Might have some experience in sales. (Advantage)
With over 50 years of experience, Cordstrap is a global leader in safeguarding cargo worldwide. Cordstraps specialists, leveraging their expertise, collaborate with clients globally to develop applications, provide advice, and offer training to ensure the safe arrival of their cargo at its destination.
Cordstraps mission is to provide the most effective and innovative solutions possible, ensuring that their customers can rely on the secure transportation of their products anytime, anywhere in the world.
Quality and safety are paramount in their field, which is why Cordstrap is a pioneer in customer satisfaction.
Over 25,000 companies trust Cordstrap. They work closely with their customers to ensure that their innovative products provide the best possible solutions that meet their expectations, maintaining relationships with the highest level of safety and quality at all times.
Meet Cordstrap in a different way.
Have you gone through the same job application process countless times? At Cordstrap, we do things completely differently. In collaboration with HNR | Het Nieuwe Recruitment, we select candidates based on personality and ambition.
Together with Cordstrap, we are hosting an event on January 18th in the late afternoon (16:00-18:30) where you can get to know Cordstraps colleagues and gain a unique insight. On that day, leave your resume at home.
We prioritize personality, motivations, and ambitions above all. Additionally, we are genuinely interested in your work experience, certifications, and education but that comes later. Are you ready for the next significant step in your career? Then, get in touch with us.